Monday, May 22, 2017

Celebration of Tenth Anniversary of QYResearch: Go ahead for Love

   Today is May 23, 2017 when QYR , which is the time we all should remember because it is 10th anniversary of QYR Establishment. I would like to thank all my colleagues today, thanks for their effort and achievements. In the meanwhile, I believe we can do better in the futures. 
     Time goes fast. I still remember the time(Sep 2002) I first got into market research industry which was quite accidental. I have been gradually becoming interested in this field. I enjoy working on providing solutions to my clients and meeting with other consultants from all over the world. I realized the biggest opportunity of consultant industry comes from the unsatisfaction from clients. Consulting companies will be successful only if they are able to fulfill needs from their clients. It is the goal and core value of QYR. In the past 10 years, we have been working hard on achieving our goal. However, sometime the eagerness of being successful may lead counterproductive results and pull us away from the original goals. Facing the negative feedback from the clients, we thought about our weakness and never stop improving ourselves. Fortunately, everything is getting better and QYR is growing stronger and stronger. We found that to make QYR grow fast, everyone in our team should strive to stimulate the interest in what we are working on. Only if we love our job with our all heart, will we be engaged to daily work actively. Only if we love our jobs with our all heart, will we have greatest enthusiasm to our clients. Only if we love jobs with our all heart, will we have our goal be in the line with the core value of our company.
      Now, I hope everyone enjoying working for consulting, I hope everyone enjoying the process of assisting our clients and I hope everyone is highly motivated when serving our clients. I believe interest can motivate us to overcome every difficulties and challenge. It is the key to success.
----Celebration of Tenth Anniversary of QYResearch, Let us encourage each other with all QYResearch Team and Global Consulting Industry Friends. let us Go ahead for Love of Consulting Industry.
Beijing China
May 23 2017
QYR--CEO Simon (Zhang Dong)

No comments:

Post a Comment